So there's this thing going around facebook where you write 25 random things about yourself. I did it a while back. a bunch of my friends have done it too and they have had trouble coming up with the 25 things. I had no trouble whatsever; actually I loved it! So I decided to try and think of as many as I can.
Here are the original 25:
1. I love love LOVE Karen Kingsbury books. They rock my life. If you haven't read one, DO IT! They will change your life. :)
2. I discovered a new TV show over Christmas Break: Chuck. (Thanks to my brother) It is quite excellent and has officially replaced The Office as my favorite.
3. My number one dream, as far as careers, if i could do anything I wanted, is to be a designer on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
4. It bugs me when people say Extreme Home Makeover instead of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
5. I'm hoping to work as a counselor at a Christian camp this summer. I'm still deciding where and stuff, but I'm getting applications into a few different ones.
6. Some people don't like it when relatives (aunts, parents, etc) have facebooks, but I love it! I want my entire extended family to be on facebook - that'd be awesome!!
7. I am the only person on Northwestern's entire campus from Oklahoma. If you lookbook Oklahoma, I am the only person who comes up - try it!
8. I hate the state of Oklahoma.
9. I have lived in 7 states in my lifetime: Fort Lauderdale, Florida (birth-1 1/2 yrs); Holand, Michigan (1 1/2-3 yrs); Inwood, Iowa (3-7 yrs); Eighty-Four, Pennsylvania (7-11 yrs); Elmwood, Illinois (11-18 yrs); and now Hugo, Oklahoma.
10. I love Christian music of any kind. It has changed my life.
11. Argyle has a special place in my heart, and it always will.
12. Michelle and I lost the remote for our TV. We can't find it ANYWHERE and it's really starting to bug me.
13. Last night, I discovered that you can make your own website on Shutterfly!! It's really exciting and fun! You can look at mine at lifewithmegan.shutterfly.c
14. I love colors. I wish I could major in it.
15. My 40-yr-old aunt is getting married in May, so my whole family gets to go out to Washinton for the wedding and I am way excited about it!!
16. I hate it when people make a big deal about the fact that I am short. It's just the way it is - there is nothing that can be done about it.
17. I am a completely different person than who I was in high school. totally and 100%
18. I love scrapbooking. If only I had more time to do it.
20. I like encouraging people. Sending little notes thru campus mail to surprise my friends is such fun!
21. I like filling out random surveys and this kind of stuff when I'm bored.
22. I have come to hate snow in the last couple of years.
23. I like happy endings, even if they're cheesy.
24. Sometimes I miss the way things were last year. this year is good too, but it's just not the same. I suppose that's just how it is, but I still miss it.
25. Northwestern College is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have met so many amazing people and grown in so many ways in the last year and a half because of it. I dread the day when I have to graduated and leave this place.
Here we go:
26. Hannah Montana is special to me because it's what got Becca and I thru Summer 07. I know it's childish, but I don't care.
27. My calendar is still on January.
28. I don't play favorites any more. No longer do I have favorite colors, movies, songs, bands, or pretty much anything else because it all changes so often.
29. I don't have a best friend anymore either. I have always had a best friend. always. But a while back I realized I don't anymore. My friends are all too wonderful to choose between.
30. My room is almost always a mess. And I can't seem to help it. I try to put things away, but I always forget.
31. I hate studying.
32. I LOVE those Necco candy hearts that you get at Valentines Day.
33. I also really, really, really like Fun Dip. Basically anything with tons of sugar rocks my world. Except sometimes I get headaches from too much sugar, which is so sad.
34. Many weeks, P&W is the highlight of my entire week.
35. I'm totally and completely addicted to Chapstick.
36. I recently did a Chapstick themed still-life for my painting class. Really.
37. I don't like squeaky flip-flops.
38. I hate shoes.
39. I can't run. Doctor's orders - I have really high arches and hyper-mobile ankles. They told me if I wanted to be in sports or anything like that they could surgery to alter my bone structure but it would be really hard. It would require almosta year of recovery - no walking at all and being in a wheelchair. So I said, that's okay - I don't need to be in sports.
40. I want a new cell phone.
41. I miss my family. This entire school year, the only time I got to see them is Christmas Break. I don't get to go home for any other breaks. Sad.
42. I am getting new glasses. I ordered them over break and they're supposed to be coming in the mail any day.
43. I don't like strawberries. Or any berries, really.
44. I love playing card or board games.
45. In high school, I played one of the stepsisters in the musical production of Cinderella. It was so much fun.
46. I don't like it when people don't use their turn signals.
47. Barbeque Baked Lays are soooo good!
48. Once, my brother shoved my cat down the laundry shoot - from the second floor to the basement. Poor Patches!!
49. I was homeschooled from 2nd thru 5th grade. My mom was the best teacher! I don't know how I survived without the social-ness of school, though.
50. My iPod is one of my favorite things. I love having all my music at my fingertips whenever I want.
So there's another 25. Whew. I could keep going, but I think I'm gonna go find a person to talk to...