I'm exhausted. There is so much going on in my life right now. Just trying to keep up with my life and with my friends makes me want to hide in my bed all day and not get up.
- School is really busy right now. Art History test Friday, project/presentation Monday. Plus all the other hw.
- Phonathon is back up again. So that leaves less time for other things.
- My grandma had complications with a surgery and stuff, so I'm trying to keep up with what's going on with her.
- My friends are full of new and exciting things to talk about. New boyfriends, decisions to be made, funny stories, hard times, challenges, and just life. I can hardly keep up.
- My SSP leaves in 10 days. I hope and pray that we are ready for what God has planned... I'm excited. But I'm also apprehensive about it...
- I'm still waiting to hear about a camp for this summer. I'm trying not to worry.
- I had my RA interview on Monday. I think it went well. I hope... Now I'm just waiting- and trying not to think about it.
My brain is on overload these days.
But really, I'm doing pretty well. Nothing has been too hard. It's just the culmination of everything that makes me want to go to bed and forget. So that's what I'm going to do now! :)